- 4 Large Zucchini, spiralized
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breasts ( I prefer thin sliced)
- 1 cup of cherry/ grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon
- Fresh cilantro or parsley (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- Spiralize your zucchini and place to the side. I purchased mine off Amazon, it was $10 and a great investment. (See the link)
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 TSBP of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and saute each side for 3-4 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from skillet and allow to cool off for a few minutes before using a fork to shred the chicken. (I shredded it into large pieces and threw the whole thing back into the skillet to cook for a couple more minutes just to ensure it was cooked all the way through.)
- Melt the remaining butter and add the garlic. Cook for about one minute (or until you start getting the fragrance of the garlic).
- Stir in the zucchini noodles and add half a lemon. Cook for 3-4 minutes and drain off excess moisture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in shredded chicken, tomatoes, and cilantro/ parsley. Gently toss everything together.